WOW! Thanks for the overwhelming response! We are so excited to get these little creations out in the hands of doting parents and onto the heads of your little cherubs.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Posted by Susie Faye at 4/28/2009 08:07:00 PM
Sunday, April 26, 2009
- Bean Sprouts (Beanies, berets, bonnets and more!)
- Teenie Beenies
- Lindees Beenees
- Flirty Hats
What is your vote? Or better yet, do you have a name idea??
Posted by Susie Faye at 4/26/2009 08:00:00 PM
Monday, April 20, 2009
Posted by Susie Faye at 4/20/2009 11:58:00 AM
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
- She loves to laugh!
- I spent a day showing her how to lay her head down to the side when she rolls over onto her belly and the next night and day I saw her practicing it. (sorry no pics of this!)
This her completely adorable nose scrunch that she's been doing for about a month now!
- She pats my shoulder when I pick her up to tell me that she loves me or she's giving positive reinforcement to let me know I was successful in reading her mind and guessed right on what she wanted!
nose scrunch again! She loves to hear herself make cute noises (I tried to uplaod an amazingly cute video, but does someone know how to do that and can teach me? Even my computer savvy brother was unsuccessful)
- When she is done resting for the night or after one of her classic 30 minute cat naps she plays with her little friends in her crib and makes adorable noises--no more crying to communicate "come and get me!"
- She wants to eat what and when we're eating.
- Gets clingy to mom sometimes.
- She has grudauated from grunting to expressing herself through cute sounds to interact.
- Rolling all over the place in pursuit of her precious toys, clicking the tongue game with grandma, pulling off her socks and playing with them, and the tongue spit/blow game with dad.
- When I said the word 'grandma', she looks at grandma.
- She has also learned the magical new world of being able to pull her hats off all by herself!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
As many of you may know, Utah weather is a bit unpredicatable during the Spring. It is kind of an emotional roller-coaster for those non-skiers who ADORE spring and merely patiently tolerate winter. So though the snow, high winds, and frosty mornings still threaten, we are determined to enjoy every beautiful day!
Happy First day of Spring! This was a beautiful day to celebrate my cherished mother's 60th! We had hats, Scotty brought their blow up jumper thing, and Alethea made amazing pumpkin cheesecake! We of course had the traditional tacos!
Picnic for Kenzie's birthday
trip to St. George, Gracee's first hike!
Gracee's first time bowling!
car wash= excuse to be outside!
That's my girl! She loves to be outside!