CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

what we've been up to...

Having a Happy Halloween with my pirate bunch. Gracee got really good at saying "Arrrr!"

Running around with this little fireball.
getting together with some of my college roomies and VERY dear friends! Thanks for the visit Care!
laughing at Gracee...a lot! she always does funny stuff like this! she wanted to feel the cool wet wipe on her face that is on the floor under her head here.
i love this face! she is always laughing, talking, making jokes and singing and asking us to sing. Oh and she's going to be a big sister!!!

9 comments:

morinsqueen said...

Love all of this blog. Such cuteness - I can't wait until Christmas! Sure do miss you all.

Heather Whitworth said...

Love you you threw in your exciting news at the end all cool and casual.

Lisa said...

I like how you slid that last line in there.

Congrats! Hooray for babies!

Mariella said...

Susie,
tangkyu tumas blong serem hemia. Famle blong yu i luk naes long pepol kala...mi laekem...be mi laekem mo mi laekem las foto ia wetem smol toktok blong yu.Lav.

Jenni said...

What!!! So great! I am very happy about this! I hope that you aren't getting too sick! I can't wait to see you soon!

Sarah said...

I was thinking on Sunday, I wonder when they will have another one? Congrats!!

Cindy Spratling said...

Yay! Congratulations Susie! Cute pirate family too.

Sara said...

Congratulations! So exciting! So, if I come to Provo, will you visit with me, too? :)

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Congratulations!!