CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's a boy!!

Yes, for those of you who didn't catch my hint a few posts back, we are pregnant!! We are so so excited. We've had two official ultra sounds telling us it's a boy! They didn't give us a disk so I just took a pic of the prints. Pretty great huh?


I'm dabbling in nursery themes and/or color schemes. The first one that I've thought of is doing just a color theme: red and aqua. Is that girlie? I have white bead board, crib, and shelves. I want to have the curtains and quilt I make match. I have quilt material that kind of is a nusery rhyme theme. any sites you can send me to that while prime my creativity pump???

10 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

congrats! Now you'll have one of each :) How exciting

Emily Ruth said...

WHOO HOO!!!
I love little men. Gracee is gonna love having a baby brother : )

morinsqueen said...

I think the first one is very clear, now that I've had time to look at it. I think anything you decide to do in the nursery will look perfect because you have good taste. If I find any sites I will e-mail them to you.

Karly said...

OH how fun! I bet russ is stoked! congrats!

Giandrea said...

nice work! Are you going natural again? Did you do hypnobabies or anything last time or just take one for the team?

Mariella said...

Yeeeesss! yu fit wantaem! hemia nao bae Gracee bae i glad tumas blong pleiplei bigfala sista long hem. Kongratulesen long yutufala!

Jenni said...

Woot woot!

Tasha said...

Super excited for you. Boys are so much fun. Just remember to cover him up when changing his diaper. You'll learn to be super quick with that. :) I think that color scheme will be awesome for a boy. Congrats congrats!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Congratulations Susie & Russ!!

Beth said...

YES! I am so excited for you!