CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

A dose of emotional honesty...

So Gracee must've been peaking over my shoulder when I wrote that last post about her always trying to do good. ...yah we've had a major week of experimentation with boundaries and I'm soooo tired! She's so darn cute though, I just keep praying for more patience! I know I say this all the time but I SO admire mothers with two or more kids! Wow, I'm just exhausted. Anyway here are some pics of what has been going on over here.























25 weeks and counting!! He won't stop moving, what does that tell ya?


finger painting with Aunt Jesse (see FB for video)

















Potty date with mom and dad because she filled up her
second potty chart!! Slide and ice cream!Woohoo! She
really seems to be solidifying this potty stuff. Phew!

















Oh and I love that she likes to be girlie!! She always wants
me to paint her nails with the kit that Gramma Peterman
left here. I even put a sticker on today and so far she has
kept it on--woohoo!!!

5 comments:

Susie Faye said...

sorry the format is all screwed up on this one...i give up!!! you get the idea. i think my image size was too large on my camera and it's just totally confusing the heck out of blogger!

morinsqueen said...

Cute pictures! It sounds like life is always interesting at the Hannig home. You know you wouldn't have it any other way....

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Susie I feel so bad! Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting! Gracie is so stinkin cute!! We still have to get our kids together and play!

Petersen Palace said...

Hey Prega mama! You're looking fabulous! Thanks for another prayer. This adventure has been so exhausting! Thankfully we have a lot of help and people praying for Zeke. I feel he will be okay, it will just take a while. Congrats on the potty!!! I love it when the light bulb turns on and they get it, it's SO rewarding! =)

Tanya Leigh said...

:) "Insanity is hereditary:

You get it from your kids."

:)

Jaxyn was my MOST active baby in the womb by FAR! It seemed he NEVER stopped moving. --- He's been my most calm baby.

Not to get your hopes up - but there's a CHANCE! ;) --- and you look AMAZING!