CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

becoming more real to me...



Just got some prego pics taken tonight!! And only 23 days to go....
I have to point out the ADORABLE carseat cover that my sweet friend Kenzie made! I'm in love with it! That is the animal print with the blue buttons. I also now have a nursing apron and the adorable owl material is for the diaper wipe case I'm going to make. These other things here are gifts from my friend Jenny and Snuggle Buddy Bunny from my friend Diane.

Picturing his little body in these things really does make it more real for me. Just thought I'd share my excitement. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

morinsqueen said...

I can't wait to see everything for real. Is anyone planning a baby shower this time? You are looking cute and healthy. Love you guys.

Lauren said...

So exciting! I'm glad we went through this together ;).