CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

He's finally here!!

Joseph Russell Hannig
June 4, 2011 8 lbs. 5 oz., 22 inches

Joey, we are so excited to meet you and finally feel your sweet cheeks and kiss your little face. You are so good at finding your hands! I love your strawberry blonde hair! Even if it turns dark and I only get to enjoy this color for a few weeks, I'm soaking it in. We love you we love you! Gracee is so excited to have you here. She loved you even when you were still in my tummy.

Birth story to come.

6 comments:

morinsqueen said...

He is so cute. I am wondering what he will excell at with those hands of his. It was an honor to be present for his amazing birth.

Sara said...

Yay! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Tasha said...

Oh I just want to snuggle him. I'm so sorry we weren't able to get together yesterday. It was about 11:00 by the time we pulled away, and I figured you wouldn't want company that late. We'll definitely make a quick stop as we travel through next time so I can feel his baby-soft skin and give you a hug! Congrats Sus!

Mariella said...

Awiiiii yutufala! Awiiii boe blong yutufala i naes gogo....Congratulations to both of you...he is such a darling...you are blessed! Tangkyu blong putum foto blong hem blong mifala i save luk. Awo mi wantem pijim fes blong hem..lavem yu! Givim wan big kis long hem

Daisy said...

Aww congrats! It is so hard to adjust to having two! Especially for the big sister! I felt the same way. I never expected that. It does get better though! Good luck

The Birds said...

Yay!!! Congrats you guys! Little boys are SO sweet - watch out, he'll melt your heart!!!