CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Camera in my Heart...

Today me and Russ and Gracee went to the canyon to enjoy one of our last warm and sunny days. Gracee looked so cute and was so cheerful toddling around. (She's starting to take a step or two--videos to come!) The leaves were all sorts of vibrant colors. Red, yellow, orange, brown...they were swirling all around us in the breeze! We had a yummy picnic and then played around on the grass and went for a walk. Gracee loved it every time we passed the water--she'd tense up and reach for it. She loved putting her feet in it. It was such a serene afternoon. The whole time I kept wishing I had the camera. It was one of those times I just had to tell myself to take a vivid shot with the camera in my heart. I have a lot of priceless photos in there, ya know. These moments are what the epitome of happiness is to me.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I miss those beautiful fall days in Utah! Here, it seems like it goes straight from warm to freezing. Glad you got to enjoy it!

Heather Whitworth said...

Yep, I got a lot of those shots stored up too... It's my own fault for never having my camera (or my phone) with me for that matter... But I like my "heart pics", I always have them with me!

Missy said...

I have lots of the Camera In My Heart Moments....it is easy to just stap a picture and forget about it...But when I forget the camera, those are the times when I really pay attention, soaking it all in.

morinsqueen said...

I wish I could have been part of such a beautiful day. (I would have brought a camera) :-)