CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Gracee dear!

So I am of the belief that every parent has the right to freak out over their child turning one. Hopefully I am this sentimental about all of my children's "firsts". She seems to have taken her birthday as a rite of passage for many things, as future posts will attest! Anyhow, please celebrate with us by browsing this post and sharing any birthday wish you may have for Gracee! "Welcome to my party SkyMax (her cousin). Can I touch your hair? It's so lovely..."

Sharing food with Gramma Hannig
Play time with Aunt Stef

"Mom, dad....why are all of these people staring at me?? I like it, but why?"
"You want me to do what??"
"You're sure this is okay?"
She really did own this cake. Ever since her birthday, she keeps wanting to hold the whole piece of whatever it is she's eating. "Nevermind all of this piece- breaking business, give me the whole thing mom!"
"I LOVE eating this way!!"
A blood bath! And yes, that is a tomato in her hand, she's obsessed with squeezing and biting into produce!! What can I say? A chip off the block!
She loves to clap! Her hands and cheeks were rosey the whole rest of the day!
Though she had guests to entertain, she got distracted by our apple stash--her best friend right now. She loves to toss them around and take one bite out of each one!
Surprise!! My good friend Jesse dropped in from Cali to stay with us for a bit.
Two Kenzies and two Grac(i)ees!

5 comments:

Rootbeer Floats said...

So fun....hopefully, our one year olds (crazy) will have a chance to play over Thanksgiving.... My how time flies with them. :)

Emily Ruth said...

Happy 1 year Gracee! I remember when you were this tiny...
My wish for you is for you to find the best in others and joy in every situation. Just like your Mama.
Loves~
auntie em
xoxo

Tanya Leigh said...

My goodnes, you're ONE!?? Happy Birthday, Gracee Girl! You are a DOLL! ...I wish your mama would move back HOME! ;) ;) ;)

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

She is so cute! And so was the cake!!

morinsqueen said...

That was a really cute cake! Not as cute as Gracee of course. Happy birthday Gracee Girl. I sure do love you!