CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

18 months and counting!




Gracee Girl we love you!!!
This is partly a happy 18 month to you, Gracee and partly a tribute to your cousin, Joey. He asked for some pictures of your cute little hands and fingers and nose and stuff (he lives in AZ and misses you very much). I tried getting some close up shots of your nose and neck and cheeks like I've done in the past, but it's a little more difficult getting you to cooperate in pictures than it used to be.
Here are your sweet hands that are so good at signing and telling us what you need.
here are your sweet pigtails that you only leave in for about 5 minutes, if we're lucky.
Here is you with a "VROOM VROOM VACUUM!" What a good helper!
We love you Sweetness! We "thank our God upon every remembrance of you."

6 comments:

morinsqueen said...

I love this post and I love that Joey asked you to do it. Awesome!

Karly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the piggy tails! cutest thing I have ever seen!

Lindsey said...

That bottome picture is only about the cutest picture EVER. And it was so fun to see Tasha, Tara, Jenni, and you. You guys make a good group.

Heather Whitworth said...

I'm lovin' the purple butterfly t-shirt :) Gracee is such a doll!

Jenni said...

Sus! We have been 18 months and counting for too long. I guess I could call you to get the update, or actually hang out at some point. But I really like checking my blogs every morning to see what is new with you...just so I know. So, somehow I need the update. You let me know what's most convenient! :)

Paul/Heather said...

She is crazy adorable! Just 100% perfect. you are a blessed mama.