CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friends we are and friends we'll ever be

These are some of my wonderful HS friends. Rick and Aileena were in town visiting so we all got together and sang around the piano (with Tasha at the helm of course!). It really filled my cup.

This post is a tribute to friends. I have been so blessed throughout my life with friends who inspire me to be better. 6th grade, Junior High, HS, college, mission and currently--I have been touched by many. Sometimes I don't feel deserving of these great treasures. Though not every friend who has ever touched my life could be pictured here, this picture is a representation of all of you. So thanks for touching my life.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Sounds like so much fun. Too bad we never seem to be able to all get together at once. But thanks for being such a wonderful friend yourself! Love you so much!

morinsqueen said...

AQnd you have touched theirs, as well.

Jenni said...

Oh I heart us! I don't see you enough. Maybe you should move next door. That would be better. But I do love when I get to see you and even better when we get to sit around the piano! Miss you! Let's do something soon!

Tanya Leigh said...

How awesome! I feel the same way, Sus. And, wow! Rick looks really happy!

~aileen~jaron~ said...

it's no fair being away all the time, and never seeing everyone! My heart aches for that. I miss you and the rest of the gang in the pic. You are an awesome friend, and i know i couldn't have made it through some crazy times in my life with out you! Love YOU!
ps- you baby girl is sooo wonderfully beautiful, and not so much a baby anymore hu! Total Toddler! but such a fun fun age!

Tasha said...

Ditto the tribute Sus. My favorite thing about our friends is that no matter how long it is has been, we can all pick up as if it were just yesterday. And there is never an awkward moment. I love it! Thanks for hosting us. We had a great time. And I've been anxious to talk to you about how your piano playing is coming! I was so proud of you.