CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

what I've been doing while I haven't been blogging vol. 3

GIRL'S CAMP!!!
One of my favorite callings so far, I am a Laurel Advisor. I love the YW. Our ward YW are really great about not having tons-o-drama and not being too cliquey=) It was really hard to leave Gracee after having been on the crusie for a week--but I felt really good about going and I am glad that I did.

I was able to get to know the other leaders a lot better
This is Maddie, she's a cutie and it was her birthday so I carried on my back for a mile of the hike!!! My hips were so bruised, but it was worth it.
some of my girls on the hike.
We got to go canoeing whenever we wanted because we were right by the lake! Nothing better than experiencing nature while getting a little workout!!
There was lots of lounging time this year...kind of nice.

4 comments:

morinsqueen said...

Looks like a lot of fun, but carrying anyone for a mile is just too much! (unless they broke a leg or something) :-)

Kristy said...

I'm really enjoying being in YW too, but I'm with the MiaMaids. Gotta love those girls!

Alisha said...

You're so cute! Looks like you had fun. If you ever need help with Gracie, just give me a ring. I know I'm busy, but I make thngs work. :)

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Wow, our girls camps would be a whole lot better if they were at a place like that!!! Florida camping is really not much fun. What is your email address so I can invite you and Russ to our blog? I made it private recently.