CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

While I wasn't blogging Vol. 1

I have sort of dropped off the face of the blogging earth. I am sorry, for anyone who cares=). There have been a lot (and I do mean A LOT) of other things going on. For instance, I went to AZ for Morin's funeral. While I was there I saw my brother, Slade's, play. I also saw his daughter Briana's play.This is me and Bri about 4 years ago.


Us now. She is a great lil actress! I'm excited to see more things she does. She has an agent now. I also got to do her hair for prom! That was so much fun to be there for that. She's like the little sister I never had, but always wanted.

Here is my Gracee girl playing at the park in AZ.
I am very very proud of this picture I took!

3 comments:

morinsqueen said...

Bri is so beautiful. So are you and Gracee. I really like this picture of Slade and Bri. So cute of them both. Nice park pics too.

Emily Ruth said...

Ummm... you forgot to mention that you saw ME while you were here. I'm totally offended.
Okay, not really. But I am offended that you have not been keeping up your blog correspondance with us.
Okay not really. But I DO want to see more of you around on this here blog.
Got it?
Good.
And holy cats that Bri is sure gorgeous. I can't believe I remember when she was born.
I feel old.

OUR FAMILY'S VIDEOS!!! said...

Gracee is such a beautiful little girl! I love this picture.