CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I need some ideas!!!

Ok, folks. Does anybody know of some fun and exciting things to do for a 30th birthday?? I hiked Timp the morning of my 25th birthday. I'd do that again, but I want to be with Russ on my birthday, and he doesn't love to hike. My family suggested river rafting, which we are looking into--but might be hard to pull of since Russ has class at 6pm the night of my birthday. We normally go tandem biking in the canyon for my birthday--but I want to do something different since it's my 30th. I also suggested bungee jumping, hangliding, and sky diving--but Russ isn't crazy about those ideas either.


Any Ideas??

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Lagoon, Seven Peaks, Cascade Springs, antelope island, memory grove... horse back riding, 4-wheeling, trafalga... one of my favorites has always been to go for walks at dusk or in the dark... star gazing... anything?

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Happy 30th!! How about a hot air balloon ride, weenie roast up the canyon, dinner at The Melting Pot?

Alisha said...

ooo!I may have someone who could hook you up for a hot air balloon ride! Not sure how much $$$ though...

Alisha said...

ooo!I may have someone who could hook you up for a hot air balloon ride! Not sure how much $$$ though...

Tanya Leigh said...

Hey, happy belated 30th!!!

What did you end up doing? I want some ideas too... 7 more days...

Aaa!