CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm a big girl now!

This picture does not do justice to how FILTHY my hands and legs were!!
Hey guys! This is me after having SUCCESSFULLY changed my bike tire BY MYSELF! I've gotten flats several times while on the surface streets and have had to call my dad, my father in law and even got picked by my father in law once because neither of us could get it on right. I also was helped once by a fellow road biker who was driving to work and had mercy on my poor pitiful figure alongside the road, fussing with it. I even watched a youtube tutorial after the last frustrating experience. I'm so proud of myself. And it only took me 24 minutes! (I say that in jest cuz I know that is incredibly slow...)

3 comments:

Gibbons said...

Hey Susie I was excited to find your blog. YOu family is so cute and it looks like you guys are doing great! Love ya Jen

morinsqueen said...

I'm proud of you, I'm proud of you etc.... Good job Sus! That is similar to how I felt after changing my first tire on a car! It was pouring down rain when I did it, so I have tried really hard not to repeat that experience!

Emily Ruth said...

Wahooo! Seriously awesome Sus. And girl, you are so cute with the bangs goin on. I might just have to cut me some...
Hope you had a fantastic birthday. Love you!