CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Milestones...at 4 months

She is interacting with her toys!! (dont' mind that the date shows these pictures as a year ago! We need to fix that...) Gracee now knows that the apple talking thing is her friend on her exersaucer and that she can control when it responds to her.








Some of the other gadgets on it still are a little perplexing...





















She finally likes the baby carrier!! I can't tell you how many times I've tried this and she just cried and cried until I took her out.



















This is the first time she actually figured out that those ripped arms of hers can actually serve the purpose of keeping her face from being smooshed into the floor! Yea for Gracee, she can push herself up now! (Thanks Ryanne for all of these toys!)




















"We're proud of you we're proud of you so very very proud of you, we're proud of you we're proud of you! And we hope that you are proud of you too..."



-Mr Rogers and Star & Stef

5 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

I just can't believe how much she has grown. Wasn't she born like...yesterday?
Thank you for sharing a piece of Gracee pie with us: )

Kelly O. said...

No kidding... she is so grown up already! And can we please get together sometime so I can teach you how to make your pictures not transparent?? :)

morinsqueen said...

Okay. She is so cute I can't stand it! I have to come back and hold her! She is growing up while I'm gone on a little trip!

Lindsey said...

Oh my word, she's completely cute. Do you just spend all day wanting to bite her cheeks off? (In a loving bite-cheeks-off way, of course.)

Becca said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten! Too cute! Just wait until the day you put the dirty diaper in the fridge and the bottle of milk in the garbage. :)