CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shave and a Haircut...

So Russ and I let our hair get way too out of control...


WAY WAY out of control.
So we snapped! We both went pretty extreme.
Hello 16-year-old Russ again!






Then there's me...

BEFORE (I let this grow out as long as it has ever gotten before)





AFTER (I had her cut off about 9 inches so I could donate it to locks of love! I was so daring!)

Thanks Kristen!

She made it so easy to style too!

8 comments:

Kristy said...

I love the new look! It reminds me of your hair in high school...always so cute. And Locks of Love is my next hair goal and I've got a long ways to go!

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Love it you both look awesome! Love it Susie so cute and easy to do!!

Rootbeer Floats said...

Cute!! We are scheduled for long over due haircuts tonight, ourselves... Need to find a new look for change sake and ease...

Emily Ruth said...

I LOVE IT! And I have always wanted to do locks of love. I just can't this head of hair to grow that long...
What a beautiful fam you have: )

Lisa said...

Dang, you look good! Love your haircut.

Your little girl is so cute.

Giandrea said...

I wish we could just decide in the morning if we wanted long or short hair and it wasn't all such a long term commitment either way.

~aileen~jaron~ said...

ahh i was loving your long hair, but it was unfamilar too. So i am glad to see your short awesome hair style back. You really do look awesome. and your baby could not be any cuter. Love you and miss you!

Tanya Leigh said...

Hooray for Locks of Love to encourage us to grow & whack our hair! :) Way to go! I am SOOOOOooo wanting to join you, but - I force myself to continue the 'grow' cycle ... maybe until the baby comes?? Ya right, it's summer soon.

You look gorgeous! (and hooray that your pics are no longer ghost-ified ;)