CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Series of unfortunate events turned fortunate...

so the other day I was cleaning in a hurry (our usual style around here) and I put a little bowl of pineapple juice in the fridge, uncovered. (afterall, I was in a hurry!) Most of you know pineapple juice is just about the stickiest of all juices. Anyway, about 5 minutes later I went back into the fridge and capsized the bowl all over the fridge and floor! I was of course, on hands and knees cleaning every nook and cranny....and I happened to stumble upon some nooks I hadn't yet seen...
There is a little hidden bottom row to our fridge! WHO KNEW??? I was so excited, it erased all of my hurried woes. I cleaned off the secret shelf and neatly placed all of my mom's fancy protein and joint drinks and such in a spot just perfect for them! Simple thing, yet it made my afternoon.

Have any of you had an unfortunate event lead you to something very fortunate?

2 comments:

Missy said...

Surprises are great! You have a very clean refrigerator.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Hi Susie, this is Brooke. You don't know me but our husbands were companions on their missions. You have a cute blog and a cute little girl! Congrats!