CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

THE BALL

So a few weeks ago I had a very surprising conversation with Russ. It went something like this, "Hey hon, guess what? They're having a BYU alumni ball and Noteworthy will be performing at it...wanna go???" I was positive he'd say no because he doesn't like to dance, but I thought what's the harm in asking. Without any hesitation whatsoever he replied, "sure". I thought for sure he must not have realized what he agreed to. So as the date of the ball drew nearer, I kept mentioning it to make sure that we were on the same page. At last, the night arrived and he got all dressed up, without complaint! My fairy God Mother helped me get ready! We of course had to take one of those shots to reminisce/mock all of the formal pictures we took in our younger days with various dates. We tried to make it look like we were as awkward as possible, we did a pretty good job eh?

Me and my prince!


We were accompanied by our friends Mieka and Scott, good times had by all.
Oh, QUEEN Mieka and SIR Scott that is. Here is is fastening his lady's "slipper"!
Oh, wait...who's that couple on the left? Wouldn't you know that the paparazi (sp?) caught the 4 minutes we spent at the dance instruction? That's about all Russ could handle=)

3 comments:

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh, how FUN! I have been dreaming of getting all dolled up and going to a ball with my prince. ASU just isn't cool enough, I guess. :P

And, nice try. You can't fool me. You're the good looking couple on the *left* ;) I am SO glad you guys got to go together!! :) Dancing fulfills the soul :)

Rootbeer Floats said...

Hey - where did you get that pretty dress?....

Kristy said...

You guys did do a great job posing awkwardly! Ahh, the good ole days!

Savannah just came in and said: *Gasp* She's so beautiful!
And I must say that you do look mighty fine!