CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teenie Beenies update

WOW! Thanks for the overwhelming response! We are so excited to get these little creations out in the hands of doting parents and onto the heads of your little cherubs.





1) These CAN be for boys! These are just winter hat examples but I will send another post in a few days of examples of spring/summer hats that are way cute for boys.
2)Many have also asked about the price, small detail to overlook right? Sorry about that. I copied and pasted from my mom's ad here:
These can be made to order. You can pick them up in Orem or they can be mailed with shipping charge added. Styles shown here and can make any color combination you choose. Can also be made for any size head with proper measurements. The hats shown are for infants, toddlers or adults. I also offer package prices, just in case you all want to match! One hat for $15.00, two for $28.00, three for $40.00, four for $50.00. Each hat after that is $10.00.
3) Lastly, lots of people have suggested ETSY. Thanks guys, great idea. I'm working on helping her set up an account up there. That might be where we end up having people pay and such.
Well this is officially the most business-like blog I've ever posted! Contact me via email susie_faye@hotmail.com or by commenting to this to let me know what your orders are until we get things really up and running! Thanks a bunch. Brownies and kisses to come....(I better be careful what I promise?)

0 comments: