CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6 Month Milestones


  • She loves to laugh!
  • I spent a day showing her how to lay her head down to the side when she rolls over onto her belly and the next night and day I saw her practicing it. (sorry no pics of this!)

This her completely adorable nose scrunch that she's been doing for about a month now!

Our sweet little angel





  • She pats my shoulder when I pick her up to tell me that she loves me or she's giving positive reinforcement to let me know I was successful in reading her mind and guessed right on what she wanted!

nose scrunch again! She loves to hear herself make cute noises (I tried to uplaod an amazingly cute video, but does someone know how to do that and can teach me? Even my computer savvy brother was unsuccessful)


  • When she is done resting for the night or after one of her classic 30 minute cat naps she plays with her little friends in her crib and makes adorable noises--no more crying to communicate "come and get me!"

  • She wants to eat what and when we're eating.

  • Gets clingy to mom sometimes.

  • She has grudauated from grunting to expressing herself through cute sounds to interact.

  • Rolling all over the place in pursuit of her precious toys, clicking the tongue game with grandma, pulling off her socks and playing with them, and the tongue spit/blow game with dad.

  • When I said the word 'grandma', she looks at grandma.



  • She has also learned the magical new world of being able to pull her hats off all by herself!!

9 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

She is adorable the kids all said AW when they saw her!!!

Rootbeer Floats said...

Wow!! Six months.... I can't wait to meet her.... Super Cute!!....

Sara said...

Sus, she is super adorable!! I'm glad you're enjoying all her new accomplishments! Maybe someday I'll get to meet her...

Jamie Pearce said...

It's amazing how time flies. She is so beautiful! So fun! It's so incredible how fast little babies grow up. I hope your family is doing great!

Lindsey said...

Her scrunchie nose look is great!! She looks like you. Oh, I wish I could eat her up!

Daisy said...

I love the scrunchy nose pictures! So adorable! Sorry- I can't figure the video thing out either! If you ever do- you'll have to let me know!

Christie said...

Hi! I don't know if you remember me, we went to Jr High together, well just for 9th grade. Anyway, I'm so glad to have found your blog! You have a beautiful family!
:) Christie (Nelson) Brock

morinsqueen said...

Cute post. She provides a wealth of good material - what a cutie! I sure will miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Sus, the nose scrunch is adoreable and it must also be genetic! When they sent me the 6 month report on how Ellanie was adjusting to her new home... in it they said that she has this characteristic way that she wrinkles her nose when she smiles that just melts everyones heart. Is'nt that interesting?