CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring fun

As many of you may know, Utah weather is a bit unpredicatable during the Spring. It is kind of an emotional roller-coaster for those non-skiers who ADORE spring and merely patiently tolerate winter. So though the snow, high winds, and frosty mornings still threaten, we are determined to enjoy every beautiful day!
Happy First day of Spring! This was a beautiful day to celebrate my cherished mother's 60th! We had hats, Scotty brought their blow up jumper thing, and Alethea made amazing pumpkin cheesecake! We of course had the traditional tacos!

Picnic for Kenzie's birthday

trip to St. George, Gracee's first hike!
Gracee's first time bowling!

car wash= excuse to be outside!
That's my girl! She loves to be outside!

Notice the adorable jelly shoes hand-me-down (Thanks Heather!) and the cute green diaper on St. Patty's Day!


We love you Gracee Girl! You make holidays, seasons, and everyday more sweet!

5 comments:

Susie Faye said...

hey any suggestions on how i can get these posts to not have the huge spaces between words and pictures? I delete them when I'm editing and then when I post them they reappear!

morinsqueen said...

Cute post, Sus. If I knew how to help with the spacing problem, I would. Hopefully someone else can help with that.

Rootbeer Floats said...

Hmm....not sure how to help on the spacing issue.... Did you get a mini-van?.... It is so great how children can make each day more sweeter!!

Rootbeer Floats said...

It's called Tutti Santi

Missy said...

It is so fun to see you all having so much fun together. Babies bring so much more to a family. I love them! But I am done with babies.