CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Teenie Beenies Anyone?




Okay, so my sweet mother has been on disability for a few years and is trying to get back to work, but the process is slow and painful. To rest her back, she makes these delectable creations. These could be the absolute key to getting her back on her feet financially.
We've been trying to decide the best way to market them and are also trying to decide on a name for the company and/or the products. She makes hats for the spring, summer and for cold weather with ear flaps to protect sweet lil ears. She can make them for children and adults of all ages so people can have their kids all match if they want.




We've been marketing them on KSL and Craig's List and Russ's dad let us put them in one of their booths at a local boutique last weekend. We sold one! But, okay, here's where we need help:
1) Any good ideas of getting these little guys out into people's hands?

2) Here are the names we've considered:
  • Bean Sprouts (Beanies, berets, bonnets and more!)
  • Teenie Beenies

  • Lindees Beenees

  • Flirty Hats

What is your vote? Or better yet, do you have a name idea??

3) If you would like to order one or know anybody that would, I will kiss your feet and bake you brownies! She can take special orders and gives discounts when you purchase multiples. They are a great baby shower gift or birthday gift.
She is amazing at these and I get 10 bazillion compliments every time Gracee wears them--which is pretty much everytime we go out.
Let me know your thoughts!

8 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Love them! I want to make some. Maybe one day I will be as good as your mom. They are adorable! I would buy them!

AJones said...

Teenie Beanies is my vote! Super cute! Try Etsy! How much are they?

Kalene said...

Hey!! Its Kalene- These are soo cute! How much are they?? You little girl is adorable!!

The Koffords said...

Have you tried putting them on Etsy.com, i know lots of people that do well with there businesses there. My vote is bean sprouts or teenie beanies....or what about itzy bitzy beanies?!

Tanya Leigh said...

I have a website that I have not officially launched yet www.tlcgoods.com where I will be selling handmade goods. If you're interested, maybe we could give her a niche there! Those hats are SO precious!

I vote for Teenie Beanies or Bean Sprouts :)

~aileen~jaron~ said...

these are just the cutest. Why is it that i have two boys...but i love the name Teenie Beanies and More. She should try Etsy. Jenn (hatch) Petersen has had some really good success on there. I have a link to here and her hubbys etsy sites on my blog side bar. PS you baby girl could NOT be any cuter. i am in love with her. she is just beautiful.

Unknown said...

hey loving the posts and that video of gracee is something else what angelic girl! about the darling beenies, i like the teenie beenie idea too and i want some how much?
aren't you supposesed to be calling us to hang out at our house?
mieka

Lisa said...

I like Teenie Beenies or Bean Sprouts.
They are sooo cute! I would love to have those for my kids.