CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

We miss you mom/grandma!

I love you gramma! I want you to come home! I miss the cute stuff you always make me, like this hat...






(mom's been in AZ since the first week of January but has been living with us for a bit and it has been such a joy!)


The Halls miss you... (pretend everyone has the sad faces on they were instructed to make...)













Your mail misses you....












And just look at this FRO! Russ needs a haircut...We REALLY REALLY miss you!

3 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Your mom really needs to come back and tame Russ's hair :) JK hey check out our blog utahgrafffamily.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

Gracee is so cute! I love the little hat! We missyouguys in our neighborhood!
-Mark and Jody

Steph Sam Adams said...

ha ha SHE'S ALL MINE!!!She's never coming back to your frozen tundra of a state. We have reminded her of the glories to be found in sunny Arizona.