CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Prince






3 years ago this day, I made the best decision of my life.





This is the type of prince I always dreamed I would grow old with...
















He is a natural at this dad stuff. Nobody can make Gracee laugh like him. She starts smiling and kicking when he even walks in the room and looks at her.

















I was telling Russ the other day of something that my friend's husband did that was romantic. He asked if I was ever sad that he is not romantic like that...I told him that I am never disappointed about that because he makes me laugh every single day...

















He always does this sweet thing whenever I'm holding Gracee for a prolonged period of time, where he'll come up behind me and hold up my aching arm to give it a break.



He's so domestic. (He'll never admit that though) He cleans and helps in the kitchen whenever I ask. He also is great with decorating and color schemes, neither of which will he ever admit to.




This is his very most favorite picture of Gracee...










His first night with her.











Happy Anniversary sweetheart. You are the love of my life.


"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you." -Phillipians 1:3























































10 comments:

Susie Faye said...

this was actually posted on February 24th---our anniversary, but I began composing this post on the 21st. Don't know how to correct the date that it shows, does anybody else know how?

Emily Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Man, 3 years. That was a beautiful day and I feel blessed you shared it with me: )

I finally posted some more cloth diaper stuff here (more to come tonight)-- http://yournaturalbabyandmore.blogspot.com/

About the date-go to edit post and at the bottom (left of where you can put labels) you'll see Post Options--click that. It will allow you to change the post time and date.

Esther Attridge said...

Happy Anniversary!! He seems like an awesome husband and father!! You deserve the best

Heather Whitworth said...

You guys are too cute! You realize you are now in the same Anniversary Equinox (is that a word?) as us.... Three years baby! Isn't it fun?

Daisy said...

So cute! Congrats! I remember when you guys just got married and moved into the ward/condos. I think you gave a talk like your first week! You have such a great perspective on the whole romance thing. I thing laughter is so much more important!

Giandrea said...

yay!

Micaela said...

ok a few things. i would like to request your pictures to be bigger. and you to change the fact that your background covers the pics...I CANT SEE THEM or read anything. Russ is so great and I am so happy you have him. And Gracee is SO big!! Cant wait to see you again! Love you girl!

Tasha said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! Russ really is a great guy. I'm so glad you picked such a good one.

~aileen~jaron~ said...

dear suz- i love your blog, but your background is interfearing with your beautiful pictures. go to my blog and up in the top left corner is "the cutest blog on the block" link. pic one out and call me if you need help. love you.

Micaela said...

working today. love to see the pics!! and be able to read the words. yes i know i know how to switch the posts..call me :)