CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sharon

As many of you probably know, I am a massage therapist. I have been able to continue working at the clinic where I did my apprenticeship. My instructor is also the owner of the clinic, her name is Sharon. (She is on the left). Sharon has been through a lot of hard things in her life, including supporting her husband after he became a quadrapelegic due to a car accident. He eventually lost his life do to the complications of the accident. Sharon is a beautiful person who has sought healing in her own life, and gets joy out of helping others do the same.
We don't get to talk much because of our work schedules, but I sure love her. She is so flexible and understanding of my responsibilities at home in this chapter of my life and allows me to work VERY part time. I love that she gets that about me.
She loves Gracee and came to her birthday party last year, here is a picture of them at her party.
Gracee loves Grammy Sharon, even though she doesn't get to see her that much. Happy Birthday Shar! We love you!!

0 comments: