CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

tonsil fun

I got my tonsils out on Wednesday.

This was after they blew out two veins and I witnessed my blood squirting all down my arm and onto the floor. It really hurt my pride in my view of myself that I have good veins. But hey, they told me to come dehydrated, so I did!!

Russ and mom have been so great. This is my first day weaning myself off the narcotics. I actually have color in my face again. Wish me luck. Just know, my uncomfortable state is the reason why I've been blogging and catching up on everyone else's blogs. So no matter how uncomfortable I am, I guess let's appreciate this time we have together. =)

4 comments:

Giandrea said...

yeah, they must not have known who they were telling to hydrate... ha! GET WELL SOON!

Alisha said...

I was just going to comment that you have been blogging fool lately! Hope going drug free works for you! BTW - I found an awesome deal for rafting provo river. Have to purchase before midnight tonight at screamin coupons. $14 for 2hrs (normally $30). I know my sis wants to go and with my work sched I may be limited to a Saturday...

Peggy Merrell said...

Poor Susie Faye!!! So sorry you had to have your tonsils removed! How are you feeling. I'm sending you a popsicle (kinda like they do on fb-haha!) Love to see your blog and your darling little family! What was this trip you and Russ took? I mean it looks like it was like a mini mission or something. Looks/sounds like it was really a great experience! Love you!

morinsqueen said...

Susie, I am glad I could be here during your post-surgical period. It is so sad to see you suffer. It makes my day when I succeed at helping you feel better, if only slightly.